Answered By: Robert Lindsey
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019     Views: 1

All patrons have the right to appeal any fines or charges they feel may have been assessed in error. To initiate the appeal process, please contact supervisors at the Circulation Desk for an Appeal Form.

Related Topics

Contact Us