Answered By: Heather Winzer
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019     Views: 1

Contact supervisors within the PSU Libraries Circulation Desks for an Appeal Form. All patrons have the right to appeal any fines or charges they feel may have been assessed in error, initiating the process requires an Appeal Form.

Contact Us