Answered By: Heather Winzer Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 2
Answered By: Heather Winzer
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 2
Guidelines of the PSU Libraries, drawn from the 1976 Copyright Law, for placing photocopied materials on Reserve are as follows:
- An instructor may place ONE COPY of an article or chapter on reserve; multiple copies, including using the same article for more than one class, is not permitted.
- Photocopied articles may be placed on reserve for ONE SEMSTER ONLY. These articles will be automatically returned to you at the end of the semester.
- If articles are needed for additional semesters, copyright permission is necessary from the publisher.
- The Copyright Compliance Form is required for all articles placed on reserve at the PSU Libraries. Copies of perpetual permission and/or continued use permission from the publishers for items beyond the first semester may be required by the Library.
- KTC Library staff may refuse to place a copy on reserve if in their judgment the copy does not meet the criteria established by copyright law, or if supporting certification of copyright compliance is incomplete.