Answered By: Heather Winzer Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 5
Answered By: Heather Winzer
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 5
The following five points apply to PSU Libraries Reserve Material. For further information on “Fair Use” Guidelines the KTC Library Manager can provide a copy of Office of Academic Affairs Memorandum 84-10, until new documentation is enacted.
- Reserve copies are made for non-commercial, non-profit, educational purposes.
- Reserve copies must meet the standards of brevity and spontaneity.
- The copyrighted work must not be a consumable work (i.e. printed workbook).
- The reproduction must not be likely to have a significant adverse effect upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
- A notice of copyright appears on each copy.